Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Review

I recently had the opportunity to try a Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheet. It's essentially a whiteboard sheet that's thin and magically sticks to anything! I stuck it to my walls, my fridge, my cupboards, my table, the windows, and the kids even figured it would stick to my tshirt!

Mine was pretty wrinkled in shipping, but it still works wonderfully, and the wrinkles are smoothing out as it's used. I'm using it as a shopping list on the fridge right now, but the kids love it to draw pictures on (and move them wherever they want!)

Here's a cool video showing several of their products and how they can be used:


And here's a quick one I made that shows how easy it is to move.




Magic Whiteboard Products make so many cool products. I love the Magic Blackout Blind!

It's a cling that blacks out your window so you can sleep! Then remove it without any damage to your window!

Want to find out more about Magic Whiteboard Products? Find them on their website, on Facebook or on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. thischickwins said:

    The blackout blind would be useful- I have to use a sleep mask at night.

    thischickwins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete