Friday, October 30, 2009

Winners List for 10/30!

I have 4 winners to announce today, including one loyal follower who has won before!

Without further ado, here they are:

250 Custom Stickers/Labels from UPrinting.com:

masonsgranny59 said...

im a follower
address labels:)


100 Custom Postcards from UPrinting.com:

Mami2jcn said...

I'm a follower.

I would use these for Christmas cards.


texaslady22 said...

I would use these postcards as Christmas cards & save on shipping expenses!


24x36" Custom Vinyl Banner from UPrinting.com:

Egare1 said...

I'd love to make a giant Happy Birthday banner, and my little one would be the first to use it!


Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for following my blog and I hope to see you all on the winner's list again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment