Monday, August 3, 2009

Spinning Fun (not so much!)

The last week has been quite an interesting one. I've been fighting a case of Labyrinthitis (an inflammation of the inner ear), which causes severe dizziness. I had the same problem last year also, as it seems to happen after a bad cold.

So aside from having the world spinning (to the point that the doctor told me to keep my hand on the wall as I walk), meds for dizziness that make me drowsy, and still being a mom to two kids, I haven't managed to get much done around the house (or on this blog). Also, the kids are taking advantage of the fact that Mommy is dizzy, so their toys aren't picked up (which is fun when you can't look down while you're walking!)

So forgive me for not updating this site... I'll have a new giveaway posted in a couple of days (maybe sooner if I feel better!)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. I hope it's one of those great few days where your children obey everything you ask of them. I can hope can't I.

    ReplyDelete